Monday 24 September 2012

Nailed it

I love painting my nails! 

Unfortunately I'm not ambidextrous so my right hand always looks like a mess compared to my left.

These were also done by normal nail polish brushes which is another reason they aren't perfect.

Zebra Nails


Strawberry Nails


Watermelon Nails


Snow Leopard nails?


Ciate Petrol Nails


Miscellaneous Nails


Peacock Nails


Leopard Print Nails


(The ones above were done by Sally Hansen nail transfers. They are amazing and so easy to apply and use. I highly recommend these ones. I've tried lace ones too but they didn't stick to my nails and peeled off straight away)

American Apparel Glitter Polish




2 comments:

  1. adore the peacock nails - think you've got a bit of a skill :)

    Lovely blog! Would love if you could check mine out and maybe follow each other  http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete